Manage Your Music With Playslists
There are two ways to create a new playlist while you are logged into stockmusic.net
Click the Add To Playlist Icon
To create a playlist from a selected track or collection, click on the Playlist Button that is located to the left of the price.
- Click the + button at the bottom of the pop up menu
- Type the name of the playlist you want to create
- Click Add.
Visit Your Playlists Tab
- Click the orange + button to create a new playlist
- Type the name or title for your playlist
- Enter a description or note for reference (optional)
- Click Create.
- Remember, all playlists are private by default.
This will create the new playlist and add your selected track or music collection to it. You will know which tracks and collections you have saved by the orange color of the Add to Playlist Button. All tracks you have added to a playlist are identified by their “active” orange color.